Friday, May 15, 2015

Where To Begin

Probably with the how did this come about part.

I've always enjoyed writing.  At some point in time I'm sure I thought I would be a published author, but life seemed to get in the way.

I would always wander back for short periods of time.  Mostly joining in with friends to write fan fiction.  Yes, you read that right.  I did write fan fiction.

Until recently I'd completely stopped writing.  And then a friend, who is also a published author, asked me if I'd ever thought about writing.  We were in book club together.  I said I had, but had stopped.

She then invited me to join a writer's group.  And I did.  

And now I've submitted a short story for publication.  More on that later.

So thank you Jayne Ormerod for taking me by the hand and helping me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment