Saturday, June 13, 2015

Exciting Times

Advanced Reader's Copy of By The Bay
So recently I was able to proof an Advanced Reader's Copy (ARC) of By The Bay: East Beach Stories.  This is not the cover art, but the insides are what will be in the book.

And proceeds from this book will be going to a local charity.  More on that later, I promise.

Color me excited!

It truly makes it 'real' to see your story printed in a book.  And this is my first published piece.



I was also able to help proof/edit the book a bit.  It's always good to have another pair of eyes looking things over.  Or even more.

There is so much more to publishing a book than most people think.  People think that you write a story, submit it and poof a book is born.  There's so much more to it than that.  Edits.  More edits.  Set up.  Publish.  Promote.  Getting the picture?

A release date and launch party are quickly approaching, so keep coming back.

Soon my short story 'Second Chance At East Beach' will be available for your reading pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment