Saturday, August 1, 2015

Count Down: 4

I realize that I missed day 5.  Sorry about that.  Things can get hectic some times.

First and foremost...

And I can't seem to hide it!  I'm walking around with a grin on my face and probably annoying the dickens out of my friends and family.

Side note.  Thanks to those who're being patient with me.  It is my first publication after all.  And I love you all for being my support system, by grinning and bearing it instead of bonking me on the noggin and telling me to chill.

And yes, my friends, I am a Star Trek type of gal.  So I thought it very appropriate to share this meme.

Bonus!  You got a tid bit about me that you may or may not have known.  I do try to share.


I've also include the writer meme, because a recent question on our Facebook page really seems to flow with this photo.

Have you been to our Facebook page?

No?

Go ahead and click here.  I'll wait.

Awesome right?  Once a week we submit questions to our authors.

The question?  What is the hardest part of writing?

I said sitting down and getting the story on paper.

And this is what I'm dealing with now.  I know I should be writing, but the excitement of the impending book signing is making my attention span seem non existent.  I'm fidgety on the best of days.

This is a problem for a lot of authors.  One of my friends actually called it AIS.  AIS is booty in seat (yeah I cleaned it up for you).   Sit down and carve out the time to write.  Made me chuckle and agree.  We do procrastinate.

Have a great day!  And I hope to see you at the book signing!








No comments:

Post a Comment