Saturday, April 29, 2017

Tag! You're Dead Excerpt

Things are going so quickly that I fear I forgot to share with you the excerpt from my upcoming story.

But first here's the blurb for my story...

What would you do if you woke up on a beach with no memory of how you got there or what happened?  And you were completely alone.  Missy’s about to find out.

Intrigued?


Well here's a bit more,  check out an excerpt from my story.


That’s the last thing I remember before waking up on the beach.  I had no idea where I was or where my friends were.  I’ll admit that I truly started to freak out, but then I took a deep calming breath and noticed how quiet it was.  I could hear the waves lapping at the shore.  It was a soothing sound, but I heard nothing else.  Was that normal?  I glanced around and even though I didn’t see anyone else, I felt like I was being watched.  That creepy feeling was enough to get me moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment