Saturday, May 6, 2017

Book Signing

Were you able to attend the book signing on May 1st?

No?  Don't worry, you can still purchase the book.  It's available at Amazon.

And if you want to see a few of the photos, you can click on the PHOTO tab to view more.

The weather was beautiful.  Perfect setting for our book signing at the East Beach Bay Front Club.




All but two of our authors were able to attend the event.  Not bad in my opinion.

We had refreshments available for the wonderful people who came out to support us.  And our charities were represented as well.

We had people come to our book signing from as far as Ohio and Illinois.

I was completely surprised to see my father, who lives in Illinois, show up.  He came to be my moral support.  I had flown to Virginia from California for this event and sadly my husband was unable to join me.

So I had the biggest surprise.  No one told me and I turned around to see his smiling face.  Not something I expected to see.

So it was also great to get to spend some time with him.  I got to introduce him to some friends, he experienced his first book signing and stayed up with friends playing games, eating great food, drinking and catching up.

Baby snuggles make everything better.  And what can improve a book signing, for me?  Getting to hold a friend's baby while signing books.  Who knows maybe this memory will stick with him and he'll become a famous writer himself.  So, baby John, when you make it big I want a dedication.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment