Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Color Me Mine

Once upon a time I was a ceramics fiend.  The ceramic store that I spent many an hour at is now gone and I let my painting hobby fall by the wayside.

Many of my spouse groups have gone here and have lots of fun.  Sadly I missed out on those fun times.

I recently rectified that this past week.



I wanted to do something that was wanted and not just something to have it.  I know that may sound odd, but I'm in the process of decluttering the house.  With a move coming up I don't really need to add to our weight.  Every ounce can count.

Something the hubby and I have been talking about wanting a Linus mug.  We are big fans of Peanuts and were tickled to no end when The Peanuts Movie came out.  Which initiated a search for the elusive Linus mug.  We could find Charlie Brown mugs, shirt and sliver of the pants on the mug, but no Linus.

So I thought why not paint my own.  I went to Color Me Mine and found a 24 ounce mug.  Yes, you read that right!  24 ounces.  Now that's a lot of caffeine!

It's not perfect, but it's the mug I wanted.



No comments:

Post a Comment