Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Always Explore

I'll admit I'd gotten in to a bit of a rut.  Or maybe I'm just a hermit at heart.  I mean I've been in California for nearly a year and I don't think I've honestly done much of anything that was on my bucket list.  That's me...  Queen of Procrastination!

But a good friend recently decided to change that for me and took me across the border for lunch.  YUM!

I once went to Canada many years ago, but haven't left the country since.

Apparently this has shocked many people, as they seem to think I'm a well traveled gal.  I have NO idea where they got that idea.

So my wonderful friend decided to take me across the border for lunch.  I'll admit I was a bit nervous.  I mean I can barely as where the bathroom is.  Thankfully she is a fluent Spanish speaker and knows the area we went to pretty well.  We had a fantastic meal and I honestly can't wait to do it again!

Thanks again Martha!

And so you know...  I'm working on learning Spanish.  Have patience though.

No comments:

Post a Comment